[Ubuntu-ZW] Timezone issues, potentially quite bad

Kalpesh Thaker luminary06 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 13:51:21 UTC 2013

I've tried looking online... most people have mentioned that kmail will
only pull tz data off the OS. if thunderbird is doing that too, and doesnt
have a problem.. then its a bit confusing. when you think about it, Lusaka
Zambia use the exact same tz as us...so it could be incorrect tz data for
Zimbabwe in the OS itself that kmail seems to pick up from somewhere.

i'll try and do more research this evening to see if we can find anything