Open Source Classroom Management

Neil Coetzer ncoetzer at halsteds.co.zw
Fri May 16 20:07:45 BST 2008

Hi Richard,

The actual package name is iTALC (Intelligent Teaching And Learning with
Computers). After struggling to compile from source (and repeatedly
getting stupid errors), I have just discovered that the package is
already in the Ubuntu repos and can be downloaded via Synaptic :) Ok, so
I'm stupid.... I should have checked there first...

Busy downloading now. Will try to test as much as possible over the
weekend (on Windows clients too if I get around to it) and will provide
feedback asap.

Neil