[ubuntu-za] New Ubuntu laptop in SA

Paolo Gigante paolo.gigante.sa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:41:30 UTC 2018

+1 to Derek

Personally I have been through 3 Dell Ultrabooks (I always found a way to
get a new one when the company got upgrades). I never booted into Windows
on any of them, Straight to a prepared Ubuntu USB installer. Usually took
me about an hour to get completely up and running which included installing
my preferred apps and configs. The only issue I remember having was on one
of the models (I think the e7470) didnt use a synaptics touchpad and I had
issues with advanced options. It worked fine, just couldn't adjust some of
the scrolling options.