[ubuntu-za] Looking for a Person that knows Linux and loves Open Source

dave.apter dave.apter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 08:56:27 UTC 2015

Karl, like your story and your endeavors. Just one problem,   I don't like the term Linux. Like this is something new that came out of the 90's. Nonsense.  The software we both love and use today had a much earlier birth to its core principles.  It's called UNIX. Best wishes, David Apter

Sent from my Samsung device