[ubuntu-za] Time for a change

Wesley Werner wesley.werner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 05:51:30 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

Sorry I missed the last couple of meets, I did not even check in to
say I will be absent and humbly apologize for that.

I took over the chair from David pre-2012 some time and it went pretty
well for most of the time, but the last couple of months have not
been, and I would like to see some new life injected into the fold. It
feels like I am slipping where the meeting chair is involved, and ask
if I can hand over the reigns back to the community.

That is all, have a great day :)

--
Wesley