[ubuntu-za] Some advice and are there Any Toasters Still Around....

Vincent Swart vinceswart at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 16:40:31 UTC 2014

Durban Linux User Group: durbanlinux.org.za - the mail list is a Google
Group page, you can sign up there. We haven't had a meeting in a while and
there's no real projects on the go at the moment.

VoIP: I use Linux exclusively for VoIP at work - Asterisk, Kamailio,
FreeSWITCH and associated projects like Elastix, FreePBX, Vicidial etc.

Vin.