[ubuntu-za] Sharing a hdd cross-country

Neil Oosthuizen nlsthzn at gmail.com
Mon May 20 07:49:55 UTC 2013

Little bit late to the party and discussion but several years ago a group
of anime fans had a hdd being sent around SA with all of them contributing
their own anime and then obviously taking what they want from the hdd and
that drive was doing the rounds for a very long time without any issues.  I
would imagine the worst thing that can happen is it gets "lost" somewhere.

Neil