[ubuntu-za] Forcing me back to Microsoft

bradley at cloete.za.net bradley at cloete.za.net
Tue Aug 6 20:36:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

This might be a bit late but....

There are 2 alternatives.

If you have an Android or iOS device you can use the SARS Efiling App from
the Play and App stores respectively.

You can also try using https://sarsefiling.mobi with firefox or chromium.

Doesn't look like it requires flash, and it says you can "Complete and
submit your Income Tax Return". (which begs the question why bother with
flash at all, but that's for another time)
It will probably be very weird and look a little janky cos its built for
mobile but it *should* get the job done.

Hope that helps!

Regards
Bradley