[ubuntu-za] 3g trouble

FransIT dormakorp at vodamail.co.za
Mon Jun 18 05:39:34 UTC 2012

Which modem is it?

I assume airtime and data have been checked.

Try the modem with or with out the usb extension cables (it should have
been in the box)

I recently started getting problems when I connect the auxiliary usb
power cable with the modem

--
  When working on a computer you have to know enough:
  To fake what you don't know.

Frans de Waal
IT Manager/
Dormakorp