[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu's Bold Mobile Gambit

Sacks, Cailan cailan.sacks at securimeter.co.za
Wed Feb 29 06:17:47 UTC 2012

Means connect via USB, so ignore the phrase "dock".

Also, its not just linux on your phone, its your phone on your desktop. It's what makes this exciting. Having 1 interface, with equal capability, on your phone, and desktop, with cross connectivity (linux has not had this before, as Android sync apps are written for Windows) between them both.

Anyway, I don't think this will impact Android, or Linux in the grand scheme of things, but it will change the way other manufacturers see sync and connectivity apps.

Sent from my HTC