[ubuntu-za] Xubuntu and Nautilus

Bill Cairns cairnsww at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 10:53:48 UTC 2012

Hi Robin,

I actually have another machine running 12.10 and have just loaded
Gimp onto it. (It is, from the repositories, 2.8.2 so perhaps the
repositories have caught up). It does seem to have solved the problem
of blowing after every save so that solves a lot of problems! (It also
looks and behaves a bit different but I am sure that i will get used
to that soon enough!)

The question is - will Gimp 2.8.2 run on 12.04?  I suppose thatthere
is only one way to find out ... I would actually rather stay on 12.04
for the duration on my main machine, but that is not a decision cast
in stone.

Thanks,
  Bii