[ubuntu-za] Wireless Inoperative on DELL Inspiron

Ray Lombard ray at rlombard.co.za
Fri May 27 08:56:05 UTC 2011

Hi William,

I am going to try this tomorrow first.  I followed the other advisories and
the machine told me that there was a problem with extracting the drivers
from the archive and now keeps on telling me that there is a problem with
the system.  So I am asking Wesley for an official Ubuntu CD and will kiss
what I've got and re-install from the Ubuntu CD.

Thank you for your kind assistance and to all the others that have tried to
help many thanks.

Regards,

Ray