[ubuntu-za] IRC Meeting today 19:30

Marco Gallotta marco at gallotta.co.za
Mon Jun 20 08:56:19 UTC 2011

Hey all

Our next monthly IRC meeting is this evening at 19:30. Join us on
#ubuntu-za on freenode (use
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#ubuntu-za if you're new to
IRC). This will mostly be a catch-up, unless anyone has anything
specific they want to discuss (in which case, just bring it up during
the meeting).

Sorry for the late notice, but this kind of slipped everyone's mind
and we chose to stick with the timeslot for consistency.

Regards
Marco

--
Marco Gallotta