[ubuntu-za] loco re-approval - please send links to your blog with photos of ubuntu events

David Rubin drubin at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 27 23:28:07 BST 2010

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 2:36 PM, maia grotepass <maiatoday at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all
>
> I am putting together all the info for our Loco re-approval process. I
> have links to recent global jams and release parties but as you all
> know we suffered some data loss last year. I would like to put
> together a complete picture of what the Loco has been up to in the
> past 2 years. If you have any info &/ links to photos of local events
> please let me know as soon as possible. I am thinking about the Lucid
> Release parties in areas other than Western Cape and older events
> which would have been documented on the old website.
>
> It will also be good to see what has happened in the past two years in
> one place.

Thanks Maia for all your hard work.

I thought I would revive this thread again seems how we are getting
ever closer to our deadline of 3rd of August 2010.

Our current application https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZATeam/ReApprovalApplication

If any one has any thing to add finds mistakes or please reply with
comments/suggestions or simply edit the Wiki.

David