[ubuntu-za] loco re-approval - please send links to your blog with photos of ubuntu events

maia grotepass maiatoday at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 13:36:26 BST 2010

Hello all

I am putting together all the info for our Loco re-approval process. I
have links to recent global jams and release parties but as you all
know we suffered some data loss last year. I would like to put
together a complete picture of what the Loco has been up to in the
past 2 years. If you have any info &/ links to photos of local events
please let me know as soon as possible. I am thinking about the Lucid
Release parties in areas other than Western Cape and older events
which would have been documented on the old website.

It will also be good to see what has happened in the past two years in
one place.

Maia