[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu world cup logo

Juan juank at vodamail.co.za
Thu Jan 14 10:47:25 GMT 2010

  Hi Dave

  Will search and let you know.

  Juan

  Sounds a bit too complex for a logo in my opinion. Logo's need to be simple and to the point. But it's a good starting point if you could make the concept a little more basic as in not having a full goal post but more of a cut-out section and a close up of the lion and logo/ball? Just a thought. I could try and work on something in my spare time. Have you got any online references to this project idea?

  Regards
  Dave