[ubuntu-za] SBACKUP DOESN'T BACKUP TO DVD+RW?

vincent bullet at ballmail.co.za
Thu Jan 7 15:55:10 GMT 2010

Hello folks,

I have been using sbackup to backup to a usb stick on 8.04 and decided,
because of the size of the backup, to rather use a dvd, but the sbackup
program shuts down every time I insert a dvd in the drive.

Is sbackup unable to backup to dvd and if this is the case, is there any
good backup program available that will allow me to use dvd's?

I am trying mondrescue, which seems to be a fairly comprehensive
program, but it cannot find the ntfsresize file and also shuts down.

Any help would be really appreciated as backing up is becoming quite urgent.

Vincent