[ubuntu-za] ubuntu-za co-leader stepping down; election of replacement

Walter Leibbrandt walter+ubuntuza at translate.org.za
Thu Oct 22 16:13:42 BST 2009

Op 22/10/2009 16:44, Morgan Collett het geskryf:
> After just over than a year of co-leading the Ubuntu South Africa
> LoCoTeam with me, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) will be stepping down
> due to time pressure.

That is very sad news indeed.

Jonathan, I would just like to echo Morgan's thanks for all you have
done for the Ubuntu community as co-leader. I this doesn't mean you'll
be abandoning your post on IRC. ;)
--
Walter Leibbrandt                  Software Developer
Recent blogs: