[ubuntu-za] Co-Leader Election poll closed: Results

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 4 18:32:28 GMT 2009

Hi Zabunteros!

The election poll has closed and the results are now available at
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-za/+poll/co-leader2009/

The winner of the poll is David Rubin who now has the honour of making
good on his promise to spend time working on this community :)

My congratulations to Deon and Walter who stepped up and made
themselves available. I hope you'll still be available when I make
room for more fresh input next year, and we repeat this process in
some form. Thanks for your involvement and may it continue regardless
of title or duties.

Regards
Morgan