No subject

Fri Dec 18 02:33:18 GMT 2009

"Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) is a technology developed by
Microsoft that allows embedding and linking to documents and other
objects. For developers, it brought OLE Control eXtension (OCX), a way
to develop and use custom user interface elements. On a technical
level, an OLE object is any object that implements the IOleObject
interface, possibly along with a wide range of other interfaces,
depending on the object's needs."

Unless you are using a Microsoft platform, there is no easy of
embedding documents in the *Nix world. The next best thing may be to
use OpenOffice.org, possibly the Novell edition, under M$.

Regards,
Mixo