[ubuntu-za] OSMO

Bill Cairns cairnsww at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 09:15:37 GMT 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Adrianna Pinska
<adrianna.pinska at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This ppa (experimental repository) seems to have an osmo deb for
> Hardy, so you could try that:
> https://launchpad.net/~k-belding/+archive/ppa?field.series_filter=hardy

---lots cut ---

Hi Adrianna,

Sorry to be so long coming back to you, but I have only now got round
to trying the install. (And they say we retired people have lots of
time!)

Anyway, I installed OSMO form the experimental repository and it works
perfectly. Thanks for the lead.

For those who don't know it  - OSMO is a simple minded little Calendar
and office organiser. It is useful for those of us who don't want to
use Evolution for one reason or another. I will be giving it a try.

Bill