[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu Township Outreach

David Robert Lewis ethnopunk at telkomsa.net
Wed Aug 26 16:01:45 BST 2009

Perhaps, some thought about outreach to those schools which do not have
tuxlabs yet? It would seem to me, only some schools in Western Cape have
tuxlabs, and usually because they more privileged schools. Its a
difficult issue because of human resources involved, but I think we need
to at least debate the merits.

-D