[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu Township Outreach

Hilton Theunissen hilton at inkululeko.co.za
Tue Aug 25 22:39:40 BST 2009

Hi All

I am getting 200 pc's for our open source in schools program. The
simplest thing to do is put them in a truck and send them to cape town
for delivery to tuXlab schools. Not a good plan, some would say.

PE might be better as we have 40 schools there, maybe not a good idea either

so what else?

Hilton Theunissen
Inkululeko Technologies (Pty)Ltd
E-mail: hilton at inkululeko.co.za
Skype: hiltontheunissen
Gtalk: hiltontza
Mobile: +27 72 900800 1
Fax2mail: +27 86 604 2553

Inkululeko means Freedom
"Liberty without learning is always in peril and learning without
liberty is always in vain." John F.Kennedy