[ubuntu-za] acer WLAN driver problems

Daniel Auger elastoplast07 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 19:33:52 BST 2009

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies.

To Morars: Would you mind explaining exactly how to install this *
ndiswrapper* and where I can download it please? I assume I can download it
through windows and put it on a flash drive or something?

To Lee: I'm afraid I don't know what the restricted driver manager is nor do
I know what Ispci is unfortunately.

To Quitin: I'm in Cape Town not Pretoria so sadly can't take you up on that
offer :( I thin I'm running ubuntu 8.10 but there is freedom toaster at UCT,
I can check out what version they have there I suppose and reinstall if it
comes to it.

Thanks again
Dan