[ubuntu-za] Mailing lists in launchpad

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 28 11:06:20 GMT 2008

We can now create mailing lists for teams in launchpad, so it's easy
to make a mailing list for any sub team like for education etc. All we
need is to create a team like ubuntu-za-edu and activate the list.

By the way, if you have a Launchpad login, please join the Ubuntu ZA
team: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-za

It's not compulsory but if you do join it helps to see what we can
leverage through Launchpad for Ubuntu-ZA. Also, registering in
Launchpad is pretty much required for signing the Ubuntu Code of
Conduct.

Regards
Morgan