[ubuntu-za] [Education] Using the wiki

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 7 08:11:17 GMT 2008

I've put some structure to the page
http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/MonthOfEducation to track discussions
and issues raised during this theme.

For some of the items raised, I've put wikilinks to pages where we can
document the output, e.g. MonthOfEducation/EducationSoftware - use
that page for the actual output - e.g. the list of software suggested
by William Kinghorn.

When we have some useful content there we can restructure it into a
better place on the wiki, or a dedicated website, or whatever - but
getting the content is the first step.

Thanks for ideas and issues raised so far - please keep them coming,
first to the mailing list and in summary on the wiki page.

Regards
Morgan