[ubuntu-za] ASUS Motherboard

Jason Norwood-Young jason at freespeechpub.co.za
Sun May 20 18:38:14 BST 2007

> I will have to take it back to get the right motherboard. The question is, will I have to re-install Feist again? If I do have to do a re-install, I obviously do not want to spend a lot of time getting Ubuntu the way I want it.

If you make an NTFS partition, MS *should* pick that up and install
itself there by default. Just be very careful before clicking "Next". It
will overwrite your MBR of course so you'll need to reconfig that. I'm
no expert though - haven't booted a Windows machine for many years. What
would you use Windows for anyway?