[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu - modems etc - was Modem works with Dapper but not with Edgy

CM Schoonbee cmschoonbee at mweb.co.za
Thu Apr 12 13:23:39 BST 2007

My installation of Edgy is from a LinuxFormat magazine DVD which
combined K/X/Ubuntu.  You can then select which desktop environment you
want at login.  I am using the Ubuntu desktop.
I have also connected to 3G over Bluetooth on my Feisty Beta
installation which is pure Ubuntu but I seemed to have the same issue there.

Cheers,
Chris