[ubuntu-za] Mounting FreeBSD partitions on Ubuntu

Gustav H Meyer ghmeyer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 20:47:47 BST 2007

Jason Norwood-Young wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 23:52 +0200, Gustav H Meyer wrote:
>> Maybe you guys have other interesting options like running Ubuntu server
>> inside a BSD VM (virtual machine)?
>
> Check out VMWare (www.vmware.com) - the vmware player (vmware-player)
> should be in your repositories too.

Thanks for the reply Jason and sorry for the late reply. Been quite busy
this week and have still not actually followed up on this topic.

I've never run vmware due to a lack of resources but may very well try
it on a new server that we acquired recently. Would it be possible to
run vmware on a host OS without a GUI? In other words running multiple
non-gui server installations on a single non-gui host.

Regards,
Gustav