[UbuntuWomen] Developers for Harvest

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu May 22 16:05:20 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 11:31 AM, Anna Baas <annabaas at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm in a bit of a bind: I'd like to contribute as a developer, but was
> hoping for Harvest to give me a place to start, as I'm not sure how :) I
> think I would need too much hand-holding. That said, if anyone could make a
> clear description of what needs doing, I'd like to see whether I can
> contribute to part of it.

No worries! My vision for this once we get things rolling is to have a
set of tasks, starting with how to set up a development environment.
It uses Django, a Python-driven web framework.

>From there I hope to have a pile of clearly scoped (and preferably
small) bugs for people to work on that we write up based on the
feedback. There are some current bugs on the Harvest project as well
that we should consider as well: https://bugs.launchpad.net/harvest

http://www.princessleia.com