[UbuntuWomen] Developers for Harvest

Anna Baas annabaas at gmail.com
Wed May 14 18:31:15 UTC 2014

I'm in a bit of a bind: I'd like to contribute as a developer, but was
hoping for Harvest to give me a place to start, as I'm not sure how :) I
think I would need too much hand-holding. That said, if anyone could make a
clear description of what needs doing, I'd like to see whether I can
contribute to part of it.

Anna

--
Less is like more, but better.

Anna Baas
Ik lees mijn mail op werkdagen tussen 12u-12u30 en 19u-20u.