[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Women Project Leadership Elections.

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 17 04:19:28 UTC 2010

First off, thanks for all the hard work you've put into this proposal!

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:11 AM, Amber Graner <akgraner at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>  Please take a look and offer feedback
> on:
> 1) Single leader or Multiple leader approach?

I've always liked the idea of the multiple leader approach for this team.

> 2) Does time line below makes sense to everyone?

Looks good to me.

> 3) What if any are the other responsibilities that need to be added to the
> list?
> 4) Other Areas of Process/Timeline/Responsibilities that need to be
> adjusted?

Nothing jumps out at me, I think "Following up with the team on work
items and cycle commitments to maximize the opportunity for success."
covers pretty much what I see as the bulk of the work for a leadership
body.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com