[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Women Project Team Meeting Poll - Day and Time

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 16 08:17:38 UTC 2010

Hi All,

In an effort, to have set, reoccurring and predictable meetings - I am
sending a survey monkey poll <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FHYZH9X> [1] to
the team.  Please Choose the day(s) and Time(s) that will work best for you
to attend an Ubuntu Women Project Team meeting on IRC in
#ubuntu-women-project.

Personally, I would like to see the meetings on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of
each month, however, I included all 7 days and a full 24 hours.  Hopefully
from this survey we can find 2 timezones that will work for the team. There
is also a box for you to write in additional, comments.  I added this to the
meeting agenda as well.

I have added this survey to the wiki page so if you click on vote it will
take you to the survey as well.

Please note: Survey will be open until March 24, 2400UTC.

[1] - Survey Monkey Poll - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FHYZH9X

Thanks again everyone!!
Amber
--
Amber Graner//akgraner//
http://www.ubuntu-women.org/

Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but only
want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds