[UbuntuWomen] UW list and attachments.

Nathan Handler nhandler at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 5 11:44:01 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 12:33 PM, स्वक्ष <vid at svaksha.com> wrote:
> The above seems like a suggestion that the "leader" elected for every
> cycle in UW will have to become list admin for that release cycle.
> Does that mean the Forums team, Irc team and other places will change
> and add and remove leaders every 6 months?  Later Amber suggested that
> it would be put in the meeting agenda.

I know that when I became a member of the MOTU council, I was given
the opportunity to serve as an admin for several of the
development-related lists. All current members of the council were
given this option. The same thing happened when I joined the IRC
Council. I think it is also worth pointing out that for lists on
Launchpad, all current admins of the team are set as list moderators.
So I would definitely consider it very normal for teams to give their
leaders the *option* to serve as list admins/moderators while they are
serving in those positions. In some cases, they might even continue to
serve as list admins/mods after they are no longer a leader of the
team.

Nathan