[UbuntuWomen] hi all

Helen McCall wildnfree at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Aug 21 04:24:40 UTC 2009

Hello Vid,

Many thanks for your welcome, and your comments.

I did first learn to do tricks on ropes when my age was in single
digits. ;-)

This year is the 40th anniversary of my first joining an adult
acrobatics troupe, and in the intervening years I have done a lot of
very physically demanding activities, and so stayed very fit and agile.

I first learnt trapeze when I was 50, and had to do some very intense
stretching exercises to get my flexibility back again. One of the
exercises I did to stretch the tendons in the backs of my legs, was to
do 100 touch-my-toes very fast. This left me walking very strangely for
a couple of days afterwards! ;-)

Best wishes,

Helen McCall

http://helen-mccall.blogspot.com/