[UbuntuWomen] hi all

vid vid at svaksha.com
Fri Aug 21 03:36:00 UTC 2009

Hello and welcome Rachel and Helen,

[......]
> I used to be a research scientist working on machine vision, developing
> mathematical and statistical methods for automated recognition from digital
> video images. Then I ran away to join the circus!

.....wow, that was some change in career ...impressive* !
As you may already be aware, Ubuntu (as a community) is a lot more
friendly with practically no bad language or flame wars. So you might
want to stay here longer :)

* because i always thought that kind of demanding physical flexibility
is acquired at a very young age (read in single digits).

--
peace,
|| vid || http://www.svaksha.com ||