[UbuntuWomen] UW article for Fullcircle mag

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 10 19:52:17 UTC 2008

On 1/10/08, Vid Ayer <svaksha at gmail.com> wrote:
> this. The deadline is Sun. 13th @ 1500UTC before which they are given
> a quick look over by the proof-readers before putin it into the
> layout. Ronnie(*1) is subscribed here or alternatively can be
> contacted at < ronnie {AT} fullcirclemagazine {DOT} org >.
>
> Wondering what to write ? You could do a technical article of your
> choice or an interview of each UW member, anything else i missed...
> /me is drowsy with medication so cant think straight.  Can someone
> take over this please ?

Yikes at the deadline! I can't pull anything like a formal article
together in that much time, so I think going the interview route would
work out the best. Unless someone else comes up with someone I'll
start reviewing the profiles on the site and snag someone to
interview.

Writing this should probably be a group effort anyway, I'll see about
putting together a wiki page about the endeavor.

- Lyz/pleia2

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com