[UbuntuWomen] UW article for Fullcircle mag

Cathy cathy at zareason.com
Thu Jan 10 20:04:40 UTC 2008

I have an article already written re: the Ubuntu key, titled:

"Ubuntu takes its rightful place on the keyboard"

It's about how the Ubuntu key can (and should) replace the Win key / Start
key on computers that don't run Windows anymore. It's a funny piece with 5
quotes from various people in the Linux community & the business realm. It
has a little part in it about Sulamita.

By any chance would an article such as this one be appropriate?

I wrote the piece because it needed to be written, but I have been unsure
where to post it, was considering posting it on Lxer.

--Cathy Malmrose
www.zareason.com