[UbuntuWomen] my browser: Galeon

suzana garcia suzana.garcia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 23:56:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

i am writing to share my recent experience with Galeon. I had been using
first Firefox, then Epiphany. They are very good. I enjoy configuring
the Toolbars, and mostly in Epiphany, its simplicity. I didn't quite get
used with Bookmarks management in Epiphany, but now i found out Galeon.

Very simple too, but hidding very nice complexities like the
BookMarklets. Or even its speed. It never crashed until now.
I know the "core" of the three of them is the Mozilla Gecko engine (my
brother told me so), but i feel very confortable using Galeon.
Right-clicking in the Toolbar buttons gives some complex and nice
options. I'll keep using it. It is very simple and easy to check your
installed plugins, by accessing the Help menu. If anyone has good or
even bad experiences using it, care to share ?

b'bye,

suzana

http://galeon.sourceforge.net/