[UbuntuWomen] IRC Meeting Times (was: Re: Today's IRC meeting reflected on the Fridge)

Pink pinktada at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 00:58:45 UTC 2007

> I noticed on the wiki there is a line for "second meeting of the day to
> accomodate people from different timezones" - but back when we started
> these meetings 4 months ago we tried the two meetings a day thing, and
> it didn't work out :( One of the meetings would end up being cancelled
> and our attendance dropped quite a bit (I suspect people didn't bother
> setting aside the time to come for fear it wasn't going to happen).

Hi,

I was thinking maybe a reminder of 1 hour before the meeting would do some
help? Some people might just be too busy to look at the ubuntu site or
anything like that they forget about the meeting times..

If it's too troublesome, I could write a script to automate this :) What do
you think?

Pink

--
rageonline.wordpress.com