[UbuntuWomen] LP-projects

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Fri Mar 31 12:33:07 UTC 2006

On 31/03/2006, at 2:13 PM, vid wrote:

>> Yes, you can do that. However, as I said before, I don't think the
>> ubuntu-women project will be very useful to you, since projects are
>> mostly about grouping software products. The ubuntu-women team may be
>> useful, though, and you can set up a mini-team as the owner of that
>> team in the same way.
>
> Thats correct ... got that after crawling around LP .. is there any
> documentation  rather than our trial and error method :-)

We do need docs, Matthew has said that and I know is keen to make it
happen.

> Clytie I added you as admin [1] ...

Thanks, Svaksha. :)

Trouble is, I'm having some worse times right now, which means even
less concentration, so I'm finding all this hard to understand. It
may take me a while to get what's left of my head around it ;) (sorry.)

> better to have a team of
> volunteers working on it so if anyone else wants to admin just raise a
> hand here.

Absolutely, we have so much experience and so many different skills
here. :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)