[UbuntuWomen] LP-projects

vid svaksha at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 03:43:23 UTC 2006

On 3/31/06, Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt at canonical.com> wrote:
> On Mar 29, 2006, at 4:53 PM, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> >> [0] https://launchpad.net/projects/ubuntu-women
> > LP says, when you Change Owner, that the owner can be a "person or
> > team". Do you know if we could create a separate team (maybe
> > Ubuntu-Women Admin), comprising you, me, and anyone else who is
> > managing some aspect of the project?
>
> Yes, you can do that. However, as I said before, I don't think the
> ubuntu-women project will be very useful to you, since projects are
> mostly about grouping software products. The ubuntu-women team may be
> useful, though, and you can set up a mini-team as the owner of that
> team in the same way.

Thats correct ... got that after crawling around LP .. is there any
documentation  rather than our trial and error method :-)

Clytie I added you as admin [1] ... better to have a team of
volunteers working on it so if anyone else wants to admin just raise a
hand here.

Btw, is there a difference between Owner and Administrator ? I am
unable to change the ownership to a team of people ... does that
feature exist and am I missing it ....

[1] https://launchpad.net/people/ubuntu-women

--
thanks,