[UbuntuWomen] domain UbuntuWomen.org

Susana susana.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 16:08:20 UTC 2006

Hello,

Clytie Siddall wrote:
> Done. ;)
I've added the portuguese translation [1]. If anyone else here speaks
portuguese and doesn't mind reviewing it i would appreciate it :)

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWomenPt

> I did want to wait until our main page was pretty much final, which I
> think it is, now. We'll probably add and modify things, but not in a
> large way, not unless we want our translator to start throwing
> things... :D

Maybe you can add a line to your howto warning people that they can
subscribe wiki pages. This way, each time the page changes you receive
an email in a patch style telling exactly what has been changed which
might help keeping translations updated. Btw, great work on the howto!

Cheers,

Susana