[UbuntuWomen] creating a code of conduct derived from Ubuntu code of conduct

chris lists at semioticpixels.com
Wed Mar 15 05:19:00 UTC 2006

Hi,
I'm posting here because I just don't have a clue where to send this.

I work with a young non profit group that is distributing refurbished
computers with Ubuntu. We're working on our code of conduct and I was
wondering .... we like the Ubuntu code of conduct and would like to
potentially use a derivative version of it. Who do I talk to about
gaining permission for this? It looks like it's copyrighted Cannonical?

Thanks
Chris