[UbuntuWomen] creating a code of conduct derived from Ubuntu code of conduct

Ndapewa Hangula hangulanv at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 07:30:59 UTC 2006

Henrik,
Can  you advise on this?

Pewa

chris <lists at semioticpixels.com> wrote: Hi,
I'm posting here because I just don't have a clue where to send this.

I work with a young non profit group that is distributing refurbished
computers with Ubuntu. We're working on our code of conduct and I was
wondering .... we like the Ubuntu code of conduct and would like to
potentially use a derivative version of it. Who do I talk to about
gaining permission for this? It looks like it's copyrighted Cannonical?

Thanks
Chris