[ubuntu-women] introduction

Sara Smollett sara at simons-rock.edu
Wed Mar 8 05:47:34 UTC 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 11:05:12AM +0600, ||  vid  ||  wrote:

> For starters, how about all the 60+ members introducing(*)  themselves
> and that includes the men too :-)

I started using Debian 8 years ago.  I picked up a copy of Ubuntu at a
LinuxWorld conference a year ago, and I've been using it at home since
(both on Intel and PPC).  I answer questions on ubuntuforums when I have
free time; otherwise I'm not involved in the ubuntu project.  I live in
California and sysadmin at a tech company, so I get to play with Linux a
lot. :)

I'm also interested in women/computing/open source issues and subscribe
to the other mailing lists people have mentioned.  I'm curious to see
what we can do with ubuntu-women.

  --- Sara Smollett