[UbuntuWomen] Another new one.

Rebecca Herber ramengirl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 17:13:19 UTC 2006

Okay, so I'm new too. I've been playing around for Linux for about a
year and half now. My first exposure to linux was at Penguicon here in
Michigan. Penguicon is a sci-fi/gaming/linux/open source convention
and I've been attending since 2004. I started out using Fedora and
sampled everything from Debian, Slackware, and Ubuntu. Actually I'm
running Ubuntu 6.06 Dapper Drake right now. I tried out Ubuntu on a
whim and fell in love with it. I really like how stable, easy to use,
and configure it is.

I don't know where this Linux thing will take me but I'm starting to
consider getting my certification to revamp my skills.

Becky
Becky Herber
ramengirl at gmail.com
http://eveversion4.blogspot.com/