[UbuntuWomen] Old Wiki and Current Website

Robin Sonefors ozamosi at flukkost.nu
Sat Jul 1 13:33:50 UTC 2006

The official Ubuntu website has completely abandoned their static
(actually plone) pages in favour of their moin wiki, although some of
the previously-"static" pages are still not editable by visitors. Moin
support ACL:s and groups, so you can restrict who can do what easily.
Maybe there shouldn't be no static pages at all?