[UbuntuWomen] programming for kids

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Fri Aug 4 08:12:39 UTC 2006

There's "KTurtle" from KDE, which is a LOGO programming environment. I
learnt LOGO when I was abut that age, and I think it's suitable for
those kids (they get to program a turtle to move around and make a
drawing).

Cheers,
Daniel.

On Fri, 2006-04-08 at 08:22 +0930, Romana Branden wrote:

--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
  "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the