Questions about Linux Mint and this list

Peter Flynn peter at silmaril.ie
Fri Jul 22 21:49:16 UTC 2022

On 22/07/2022 03:00, Little Girl wrote:
[...]
> You're right. That's really odd. Here's a page that will work:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/language-selector/+filebug

Thank you, I'll try that.

> You can also get help with your bug report in here, but it's likely to
> take longer than it would if you had managed to "get a live one" in
> IRC.

I wouldn't file a formal report in a discussion list. I  might scream
and shout and stamp my feet a bit, but that's because it's best to let
off steam among people who understand the problem and agree with you :-)
  It's also good to run a potential bug past more experienced users
first, to check that it really is a bug and not just a delusion.

Peter